Paper Versions of the Required Forms for Student Participation in Athletics
Only students who not allowed to complete online registration should be using these old forms. 98% of students should be using the myMCPS Parent Portal to complete online registration. Unless you are one of the few students who are prohibited from using the online portal, these old paper versions of the registration forms will not be accepted!
Paper Registration Forms – This form contains additional information needed to participate in athletics. It should be filled out in its entirety and turned in with the other forms
- Medical Card for Athletes (MCPS Form 560-30) –This form must be submitted for each sport in which the student wishes to participate.
- Student-Parent Participation Contract and Parent Permission Form (for High School) – The form includes information that student-athletes and parents are required to review, including reference to the Health/Safety section of the MCPS Athletics website. This form must be submitted for each sport in which the student wishes to participate.
- Full Concussion, Baseline, and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Parent Packet in one file – The baseline test must be completed once every two years. The last two pages must be completed and signed before every season.
- Parent/Guardian Approval For Trips (Transportation Form) (MCPS Form 560-31) – This form is only applicable whenever students are transported to games in cars. The coach of the team will provide this form if it is necessary for that sport
- *Wrestling Weight Certification Permission Form – additional details about the wrestling certification process are available on the Wrestling page (note that the Wrestling information is updated annually in September).
- *Proof of Medical Insurance – This form is only required for football.