The Clarksburg HS Athletic Booster Club is a partnership of parents and guardians; CHS staff members; coaches and club sponsors; community leaders; businesses and fans of our Clarksburg Coyotes. Our mission is to raise funds to support and supplement the athletic program here at Clarksburg High School. MCPS provides funds needed to run a basic athletic program, but through the assistance of the Booster Club, our 43 teams are able to receive additional equipment and facilities improvements that would not be affordable or funded otherwise.
Contact information for Booster Club officers and the various committee chairs can be found on the “Booster Officers & Committee Chair” page of this website.
2019-2020 Booster Club Meetings:
Booster Club meetings are held in the CHS Media Center and are usually on the 2nd Monday of each month.
- Monday, August 12, 2019 @7pm (Board member year planning)
- Monday, September 9, 2019 @7pm (Fall)
- Monday, October 14, 2019 @7pm (Fall updates and planning for Winter)
- Monday, November 25, 2019 @6pm (Brief meeting followed by the Winter season Meet the Coaches Night @7pm)
- Monday, January 13, 2020 @7pm (Winter updates and Spring planning)
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 @6pm (Brief meeting followed by the Spring season Meet the Coaches Night @7pm)
- Monday, May 11, 2020 @6pm (Brief meeting followed by the incoming 9th grade athletics meeting @7pm – Present slate, scholarship information, etc.)
- Monday, June 8th @7pm (Elections, year end wrap up)
NOTE: If additional meetings are needed, they will be added during the year.
Other Important Dates:
Meet the Coaches (Fall Season) – Wednesday, August 21, 2019 @7pm
Meet the Coaches (Winter Season) – Monday, November 25, 2019 @7pm
Meet the Coaches (Spring Season) – Tuesday March 10, 2020 @7pm